Quadécor inc. (hereinafter "Quadécor") is committed to protecting your confidential information online. Please read the following policy to understand how your personal information will be treated when you shop on our website and on our app,
If you have any questions regarding the processing and collection of data and after reading this policy, these questions remain, you can contact us directly at the following email address: email@example.com and we will make sure to answer your questions as soon as possible.
We will notify you in the future of any changes to this policy by posting the update on our Website on the homepage and sending you an email notification. If you continue to use the Website after a new version of this policy has been posted, you indicate your acceptance of the changes and are bound by those changes. It is your responsibility to regularly review this policy and any changes that may be made to it.
1. COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
Quadécor does not collect identifiable information from a natural or legal person unless it provides this information on a voluntary basis. When you give us personal information, you accept how Quadécor collects, uses, discloses and otherwise manages this information as described in this policy. We collect your personal information when you:
• i) Purchase products from the Website;
• ii) You create an account on this Website;
• iii) Complete a survey, enter a contest or any other promotion;
• iv) Contact us or when otherwise submitted to Quadécor.
Personal information may include your name, address, email address, phone number, items purchased, date of birth, payment method and any other personal information you may give to Quadécor. In addition, personal information may also include information collected automatically when you visit our Website. We collect information from your browser. For example, it could be your IP address, the type and language of your computer, the hours of access, the content of any unredacted cookies that your browser has accepted from us (see "Cookies" section). "Terms & Conditions") and the addresses of the websites from which you have been redirected to our Website (hereinafter collectively "Personal Information").
2. USE OF INFORMATION
Quadécor uses Personal Information to route your orders and requests for products and services offered on the Website and to track those orders or requests.
Quadécor also uses this Personal Information to transmit to you, depending on your choice, advertising material or additional information about its products, services, surveys, contests, promotions and special offers, for the purposes of marketing. However, you are free to choose not to receive advertising or commercial material at any time.
Quadécor also uses Personal Information to conduct market research and performance research to improve customer service and the quality of products and services on the Website.
Quadécor may also use this Personal Information to contact you regarding the use of the Website and the products and services you purchase.
3. DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We want you to understand with whom we share the Information we collect about you, about your activities on our Website or when you use our services. Accordingly, we do not share your Personal Information, except with your consent, which is expressly granted by your use of the Website in the manner set forth in paragraphs (i) to (iv) of Article 1 above and in the following situations:
• i) Authorized Service Providers: We may share your Information with Service Providers that perform on our behalf. The services offered by these suppliers include order processing and credit card payments, delivery, customer service, marketing assistance, sales and activity analysis, functionality of our Website, conducting contests, draws and surveys, as well as supporting other functions of our Website. These service providers may have access to your Personal Information for the sole purpose of performing their duties;
• (iii) Other Cases: By using our services and providing us with your Personal Information, you consent to Quadécor disclosure of such Information in the following circumstances:
◦ at. In response to a statutory requirement, including a subpoena, court order, application by a law enforcement agency or other government agency, for to exercise or assert our legal rights and to defend against a legal claim;
4. THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
5. ACCESS TO YOUR INFORMATION
If you have a Quadécor account, you have the option to view and update your Personal Information online by visiting the Customer Area page. You can apply to delete the account by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If necessary, the personal data linked to this account will be deleted. In doing so, order order data will not be deleted for accounting and statistical reasons.
6. CONSERVATION POLICY
7. PROTECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We take appropriate security measures, including physical, electronic, and procedural measures to protect your Personal Information from unauthorized access and disclosure. For example, only our authorized employees can access Personal Information and can only do so when access to this information is required for authorized administrative functions and we use firewalls.
Although we take the security measures required by law, no security device is foolproof. Users should always be vigilant in the processing and disclosure of their Personal Information and should avoid sending their Personal Information via unsecured email.
8. OTHER INFORMATION COLLECTED THROUGH OUR SITE
We use a variety of technologies to collect information from your computer and information about your activities on our Website.
Other technologies: We use standard Internet technology, for example, pixel tags, pixel tags and other similar technologies to track your use of our Website. We insert promotional emails and newsletters in the promotional emails to check if the messages are open and if you follow through. A pixel-spy is a small file placed on a web page that allows a website to perform certain tasks, including counting users who visit the page in question or access cookies. We may also receive an anonymous identification number if you access our Website through an advertisement posted on a third-party website. The information we collect in this way allows us to personalize the services we provide to visitors to our Website, to distribute targeted advertising and to evaluate the overall effectiveness of our online advertising or other activities.
9. LENGTH OF RETENTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Your Personal Information is retained indefinitely as long as required by law or as long as it is necessary to keep it for the purposes set out in this policy.