DITRA HEAT AU ROULEAU 3'3"X41'1" 134.5 P.C.
SOLD BY THESQUARE FEET
Schluter®-DITRA-HEAT integrates customizable, comfortable electric floor warming with the functions associated with DITRA: uncoupling, waterproofing, vapor management, and support to ensure a long lasting installation.
- The stud structure of DITRA-HEAT is specifically designed to allow for the easy installation of DITRA-HEAT-E-HK heating cables
- Nominal 1/4" (5.5 mm) thickness minimizes tile assembly thickness and reduces transitions to lower surface coverings
- Self-leveling compounds are not required to encapsulate the cables into the membrane
- Available by the roll or by the sheet to accommodate various room sizes
- Quick and easy to install and few tools are required
- Provides electric floor warming for use beneath tile, stone, or other resilient floor coverings (e.g. LVT)
- For more information on schluter products or various installation methods visit it:
|Packaging||134,5000 SF PER ROLL|
|Total per package||134,5000 SQUARE FEET|